Visionary, Community-Creator, Solutions-Architect & Entrepreneur
My vision is co-creation of a network of village scale exceptional-communities which are nature sanctuaries where people live with a strong sense of purpose and thrive mentally, physically and spiritually. Where our Elders and Youth have a chance to be connected again, so they feel valued and respected.
“Blue-Zone-Bubbles” where healthspan is more important than lifespan, and dying consciously is greatest achievement. Communities where there is a strong sense of belonging, like a big family; while also honoring the contributions of individuals.
Communities in pristine powerful places, encompassing immense swaths of land where the majority is protected as a nature sanctuary we steward. With self-governing
Youth-Villages where the Youth are provided an opportunity to learn through real-world experimentation, with Elders available for guidance.
The starting point to such an audacious mission is creating a network of small co-living communities of social entrepreneurs and leaders, which are the economic and legal engines capable of creating impact on a grand scale.
- The key to growth and successful both personally and professionally.
- Everything happens for a reason and in divine timing.
- Authenticity & Vulnerability
- Keeping it real and continuing to be open even if it causes pain.
- To go against the status-quo and innovate from first-principles.
- Keeping a beginner’s mind, knowing that their is always more to learn.
In many ways my story is pretty typical of tech entrepreneurs; I taught myself to code in High-School, and dropped out of college when I realized that I would never work for anyone else but myself, so the degree would be worthless and I could learn so much more in the real world. Then thoroughly enjoying disrupting an archaic and entrenched industry (Adoption Management Software).
By 29, I had done all the things that society prescribes; get married, buy a house and have a kid (although not in that order). But in a twist of fate, suddenly I found myself going through a painful divorce and what felt like a mid-life crises crashing down upon me.
I literally lost my mind, a lot of friends and my wealth. I barely survived through that “dark night of the soul” but it showed me that there is so much more to living; it illuminated my purpose and set me on my path.
So, ever since I’ve been on the mission to create holistic intentional-communities that are sanctuaries for the mind, body and spirt. With culture that empowers each of us to live life fully.
- every person has immense amounts of potential lying dormant
- purpose trumps willpower
- we are in dire need of a revolution in our society, which is decaying
- our education systems are painfully outdated
- our youth and elders need each other
- without rights of passage, we have adolescent-minds pretending to be adults
- we are communal creatures by nature
- the solution to many of the issues we face can only be addressed by coming together in tight-knit communities
Thank you for your time!